Saturday, April 17, 2010
Digital prints are one of the boldest and most dazzling trends to hit the stylish streets recently. The computer-generated graphics are equally futurisitc and chic, and don't need to be too daring.
Make this season's cool digital prints work for you:
* Pair a short dress with bare, tanned legs and a great neutral (black or nude) strappy ankle boot.
* Avoid too-tight styles and take advantage of drapey styles for comfort and beauty.
* Keep makeup and accessories to a minimum and let the attention be made to your fabulous frock.
A few of my favorites:
* A drapey one-shoulder "gemstone" by Asos.
* Leifsdotter "supernova" silk dress. It's smashing and on sale.
* Matthew Williamson printed silk georgette dress.
Posted by So Suburban Chic at 7:19 AM